Our mission is to provide high integrity services resulting in successful renewable project implementation and operation. Our services range from support during early-stage development and due diligence to detailed electrical design and through to commissioning and operations.
Areas of specialization include:
- Technical and Economic Project Due Diligence for Utility-Scale Photovoltaic, Wind Energy Systems, Battery Energy Storage Systems, and BESS Hybrid Systems.
- Onsite power quality assessment including IEEE 519 harmonic assessments for early-stage and post-construction phases.
- Harmonic mitigation engineering design.
- NEC and IEEE Compliant Electrical Engineering Design Reviews for Solar, Wind, and Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Analysis of Existing Photovoltaic Systems using NREL’s System Advisor Model Model and PVSYST.
- Photovoltaic Array Design Optimizations
- Independent Professional Engineering