SPECTRUM RENEWABLE ENERGY ENGINEERING
Specializing in Solar, Wind, and Battery Energy Storage System Engineering Consulting
SRE Engineering provides professional engineering services for the commercial and utility-scale renewable energy sectors.
Our mission is to provide high integrity services resulting in successful renewable project implementation and operation. Our services range from support during early-stage development and due diligence to detailed electrical design and through to commissioning and operations.
Areas of specialization include:
- Technical and Economic Project Due Diligence for Utility-Scale Photovoltaic (PV), Wind Energy Systems, Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS), and Hybrid PV and BESS Systems.
- Onsite power quality assessment including IEEE 519 harmonic assessments for early-stage and post-construction phases.
- Harmonic mitigation engineering design.
- NEC and IEEE Compliant Electrical Engineering Design Reviews for Solar, Wind, and Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Analysis of Existing Photovoltaic Systems using NREL’s System Advisor Model Model, PVSYST, and the engineering analysis time series meteorological and power quality data.
- Photovoltaic Array Design Optimizations for specific climates, use cases, and permitting environments.
- Independent Professional Engineering services for bankability reviews and technology due diligence.
- Interconnection engineering support for CAISO and other Open Access Transmission Tariff (OATT) renewable power generation projects.
RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNICAL DUE DILLIGENCE
THIRD-PARTY PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING REVIEWS
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING CONSULTING